COOKIE TIME!

COOKIE TIME!
COOKIE TIME!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Corn Muffins with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

These turned out even better than I expected! Seriously, I'll make all cornbread with cookie dough from now on.  So moist and delicious! You don't even need to worry about adding oil or butter!

Makes 12 corn muffins.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt...or a 1/2 tsp...I personally like salt
1/4 cup apple sauce
1/2 cup chocolate chip cookie dough. (chips either removed or left in, that's your call. I ate my chips out before adding the dough to the batter)
1 cup almond milk

Directions:

Pre heat  oven to 350 F.
In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Then add the applesauce, cookie dough, and almond milk.
Mix it all together until combine and fairly smooth.
Portion into baking cups, or bake in a 9x9 baking pan and bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let fully cool and devour.



1 comment:

David Watson said...


Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Website Design