2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp fine sea salt
1-2 tsp caraway seeds (I usually add 2 tsp because I love the flavor)
2 heaping Tbsp chocolate chip cookie dough
2 Tbsp Earth Balance Buttery Spread
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, caraway seeds, and sugar in a medium-large mixing bowl.
3. Add the Earth Balance and EatPastry cookie dough.
4. Mix on a low setting for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the butter and cookie dough mix in a bit. You can also do this with a pastry blender if you're not using a mixer.
5. Add the milk and mix just until combined. Then add the chocolate chips and mix just for a second until they combined. Use your hands to knead the dough together collecting any remaining flour on the bottom of the bowl.
6. Mold the dough into a circular shape and place on a parchment lined (or silpat) baking sheet. Then cut an X in the top using a serrated knife.
7. Bake in your preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
8. Let cool and serve sliced alone or with anything you may like! mmmmmm, one of my absolute favorites.